School Uniform & List of Articles
- All the newly admitted students need to get the school uniform tailor made only from the ‘uniform supplier' authorized by school. The details of the authorized uniform supplier to be taken by the parents at the time of admission procedure itself.
- The uniform supplier will also be available on the school campus on all the days of ‘Aptitude Test'for new admissions held during the months of February, March, April and June and also on all the days of school reopening as well as on the days when the children leave the campus during term-end vacations i.e. during October/April.
- The orders from the parents of newly admitted students will be taken only after the first installment of the school fee is made and upon producing the student's admission number'.
- The school will not accept any direct payments for the school uniforms. All the payments by the parents towards school uniform should be made directly to the uniform supplier either by Demand Draft or by cash.
- The following is the ‘List of School Uniforms' to be ordered for the newly admitted students.
|3||Evening dress including dupatta||3|
|4||Games T Shirts||3|
List of articles to be brought by the students
CIVIL DRESSES (GIRLS):
Note: Sarees for senior girls may be brought to wear on occations, with matching costume jewellery.
|1||Civil Dresses||4 sets|
|2||T-Shirts - 2, Formal Shirts - 2||4|
|3||Night Dress||3 sets|
|6||Turkish bath towel||01|
|9||Maroon Colour full sleeved sweater (plain)||01|
|10||Civil sweater (Off white)||01|
|11||Track suit (for boys only for the purpose of trekking)||01|
|12||Rain coat with cap||01|
|13||Cap for outings
Note: One set of ethnic wear may be brought to wear on occasions.
- Rubber bands - 2 pairs
NOTE: Only flat footwear to be brought. High heeled footwear strictly not allowed.
FOR BOYS AND GIRLS:
a) One leather folder (file) with an all round zip and a filing spring.
|01||Covering sheet (Thick handloom)||01|
|01||Laced black shoes with an oval face (BOYS)||01 pair|
|02||White canvas shoes||01 pair|
|03||Rubber slippers (for bathroom use)||01 pair|
|04||Leather slippers or Sandals||01 pairs|
|05||Black socks||03 pairs|
|06||White socks||03 pair|
|07||White shoe lace (spare)||01 pair|
|08||Black shoe lace (spare)||01 pair|
|03||Mathematical Instruments Box (For class IV & above)||01|
|04||Pen for students studying in class V & above||01|
|05||Cambridge Learner's Dictionary (class VII & above)||01|
|06||Collins Thesaurus (Class VI and above)||01|
|15||Plain Nail cutter (without accessories)||01|
|16||Small lock with spare keys for cubboard||01 set|
Lab Apron (Coat for class XI & XII science students)
|19||Calculators for class XI & XII
(Casio fx 82 MS (Scientific Calculator) or calculators of other make with similar functions for both Science & Commerce Students)