Rules Governing Admission
- Admission to the school is based on merit i.e., performance by the candidate in the oral and written aptitude test, irrespective of his/her caste, creed or community.
- The admission and first installment fee has to be paid to the school within the stipulated time (as mentioned in the letter admission), failing which the admission would be withdrawn and preference would be given to the candidate who is next in the merit list.
- Once the fees are paid, the candidate is provisionally admitted to the school and admissions will be finalized only after the parents submit the "Original Transfer Certificate" from the previous school.
- The original school leaving certificate from the previous school should be submitted before 15th of June of the academic year in which the student is admitted to Abhyasa.
- If the Transfer Certificate is not submitted within the required time, the provisional admission will stand cancelled and under such circumstances, any kind of fee already paid to the school will not refunded to the student / parent.
- Admission for candidates, who fail to join school for whatever reasons, does not hold good for the successive academic years and the admission fee, caution deposit and school fee are neither refundable nor transferable.