- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Registrations for Admission
- Dates of Aptitude Tests
- No Objection Letter
- Aptitude Test Procedures
- Aptitude Test Procedures: Class XI (ISC)
- Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Students Admission Terms & Conditions
- Rules Governing Admission
- Rules Governing Withdrawal
- School Uniform & List of Articles
- Application for New Admissions
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
The Gram Seva Programme on the World Literacy Day
“Hands that serve the humanity are better than the lips that pray for Me”. Abhyasa strongly believes in this concept and has been moulding the students in such a way that they understand and internalize that serving is a part of their life. Students left to help the poor and needy as part of their Gramseva programme on 08.09.2010 on the occasion of World Literacy Day. This time they undertook to educate the young minds on the topics of “No Smoking” and “ Say No Liquor”. They carried placards that depict the above slogans. The programme was arranged at the nearby community hall. The students of Abhyasa explained the ill effects of the smoking and consumption of liquor to the public there. They also explained about the repercussions of the consumption of the same and the impression that it leaves on the next generation.
The people, who had gathered there, listened to these talks with great interest. The importance of education was also explained by the students. Inspired by this, many came forward to promise that they would give up smoking and consumption of liquor.
It was quite heartening to see so many of them coming forward to take an oath. Thanks a million to all those who have been working
for a noble cause.
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet