- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Registrations for Admission
- Dates of Aptitude Tests
- No Objection Letter
- Aptitude Test Procedures
- Aptitude Test Procedures: Class XI (ISC)
- Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Students Admission Terms & Conditions
- Rules Governing Admission
- Rules Governing Withdrawal
- School Uniform & List of Articles
- Application for New Admissions
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
THE 85TH BIRTHYDAY OF BHAGAVAAN SREE SATYA SAI BAABA
It has been 85 years that the divine power has come down once again to the Earth to educate the society about Love and Humanity. In fact, it has been a great blessing from Bhagavan to initiate many educational institutions at Puttaparthi. One of the buds that bloomed following the footsteps of Bhagavan Baba is Abhyasa. So, on the occasion of Bhagavaan Baba’s birthday, Abhyasa, conducted Nagar Sankeertan in the morning and Narayan Seva in the evening.
All the students moved in lines singing Bhajans as the Palanquin moved in advance. The streets of Toopran were filled with the humming of Bhajans and filled the emotions of spirituality in the air. All the students returned to campus. Once the classes were over, Narayana Seva was conducted in the evening. As it was the 85th Birthday of Bhagavan Baba, 85 sets of new clothes to men and women were distributed. It was very touching to see all the students participating religiously in the programme.
The stage was beautifully set and Jhoola was arranged for Baba. The students sang bhajans and performed dances. Mr.Sastry, Vice-Principal, Academics gave a speech on Baba’s greatness and simplicity. A video about Value-based education in schools was shown to all the students.
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet