- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Registrations for Admission
- Dates of Aptitude Tests
- No Objection Letter
- Aptitude Test Procedures
- Aptitude Test Procedures: Class XI (ISC)
- Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Students Admission Terms & Conditions
- Rules Governing Admission
- Rules Governing Withdrawal
- School Uniform & List of Articles
- Application for New Admissions
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013
10…9….8….7….6….5….4….3…..2….1……. and lo…… “Anubhav”, the Amphi Theatre echoed with the prayers and wishes welcoming the New Year 2013. Candles sparkled and the prayers which were offered for the Global Peace. Director and Founder Principal, Mr.Vinayak Kalletla in his message addressed the students to work for the concept “Samastha Lokaah Sukhino Bhavanthu…” (Let all the living and non-living beings in this world be peaceful and happy for ever….).
Students arranged for a surprise function for their beloved Princi. His birthday was celebrated in rich style at Amphi Theatre. The Director was received with the students with torches lit where the campus was made pitch dark. With the background scores on students escorted him to the special chair in the Amphi Theatre. A three tier cake was cut on the eve of New Year and the students and staff who celebrated their Birthdays were greeted on the occasion.
The stage was rocked by the Style Act, Group Dances by different classes. The anchoring by the students through was quite appreciative. At the end of the programme, the Director distributed sweets to all the students and staff members. After all the gala programmes the day was closed at 02.00 am in the morning, with the New Year 2013 welcoming the students for another successful year.
Let us see some of the glimpses of the event…..
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet