- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Registrations for Admission
- Dates of Aptitude Tests
- No Objection Letter
- Aptitude Test Procedures
- Aptitude Test Procedures: Class XI (ISC)
- Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Students Admission Terms & Conditions
- Rules Governing Admission
- Rules Governing Withdrawal
- School Uniform & List of Articles
- Application for New Admissions
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
Location & Direction of the School
The school is conveniently located along the North-South corridor of India – The Kashmir – Kanyakumari National Highway No.44 (As per the recent rationalization of Highway numbers, NH 7 has been renamed as NH 44) at Toopran, a bustling township 50 kms., away from the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad – of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Toopran is accessible from the Shamshabad International Airport – on the Nehru Outer Ring Road of Greater Hyderabad – via – Gachibolwi – Patenchere - Medchal. It takes exactly an hour from the Hyderabad Airport to Toopran on the Traffic – Free 8-Lane Outer Ring Road.
- Toopran is accessible from Secunderbad Railway Station and Secunderabad Jubilee Bus Terminal through the North-South corrider (Kashmir – Kanyakumari National Highway No.44). It’s a 45-Minute drive on the 4-Lane Highway No.44 from Secunderabad to Abhyasa.
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet