- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Registrations for Admission
- Dates of Aptitude Tests
- No Objection Letter
- Aptitude Test Procedures
- Aptitude Test Procedures: Class XI (ISC)
- Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Students Admission Terms & Conditions
- Rules Governing Admission
- Rules Governing Withdrawal
- School Uniform & List of Articles
- Application for New Admissions
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
ABHYASA GOES "INTERNATIONAL"
Venturing into a new arena by introducing an International Curriculum- IGCSE Cambridge from June 2009
What’s so special about IGCSE?
- Cambridge developed the IGCSE in 1985, as an international alternative to the 'UK-centric' GCSE Cambridge IGCSE is designed to avoid cultural bias and to be accessible for students whose first language is unlikely to be English.
- Foundation for Success…
- Cambridge IGCSE provides a solid foundation for any Higher Level National courses such as CBSE/ISC/Intermediate/PUC etc.,
- Students can take up international courses such as A/AS Levels, the IB Diploma and the US Advanced Placement programme.
- Students will also be eligible to appear for competitive exams like EAMCET or IIT or AIEEE etc…
- The student will be evaluated on par with the best among thousands of students all over the world.
Why IGCSE ?
- IGCSE develops students' independent learning, problem solving and enquiry skills.
- IGCSE develops students' knowledge and understanding across key subjects, allowing schools to build a world-class curriculum.
- IGCSE has a high level of international recognition and acceptance by universities and colleges all over the world – a passport for progression.
- IGCSE's wide subject range, regular curriculum innovation and updating means schools can extend and develop their core curriculum as they wish.
- IGCSE is accessible for students with good English skills but who are not native English speakers. Schools who educate students bilingually are choosing IGCSE examinations to assess students.
Subjects offered in Grades IX & X at Abhyasa :
All this….. with a wholesome package of All Round Development retaining, ‘roots in our Indian culture’ in a traditional environment.
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet