- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Registrations for Admission
- Dates of Aptitude Tests
- No Objection Letter
- Aptitude Test Procedures
- Aptitude Test Procedures: Class XI (ISC)
- Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Students Admission Terms & Conditions
- Rules Governing Admission
- Rules Governing Withdrawal
- School Uniform & List of Articles
- Application for New Admissions
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
HMUN India 2015
27 students and 2 faculty members from Abhyasa were a part of 3000 delegates from 106 schools across 15 countries participated in the Harvard Model United Nations Conference, at Novotel, Hitech City, Hyderabad from 13th August to 16th August 2015.
A model United Nations Conference concentrated on various global issues and ended in the formation of a draft resolution. Abhyasa students actively participated in the discussions and played instrumental roles in preparation of committee resolutions. The experience gained from the conference was a head ahead in the process of socialization. HMUN India V was a Cauldron of Culture, talent and diversity – an event that brought 16 countries together, an event that created simple resolutions to very complicated problems.
The interview with Mr. Raghuram Rajan, the Governor of RBI created awareness about the importance of decisions. He said Right decisions taken at right time is as precious as gold. The delegation from Abhyasa was ably guided and trained by the HMUN-Abhyasa Coordinator Mr. V. P. Raveendran.
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet