- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Registrations for Admission
- Dates of Aptitude Tests
- No Objection Letter
- Aptitude Test Procedures
- Aptitude Test Procedures: Class XI (ISC)
- Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Students Admission Terms & Conditions
- Rules Governing Admission
- Rules Governing Withdrawal
- School Uniform & List of Articles
- Application for New Admissions
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
Students of Class VI, Class VII, Class VIII and Class IX IG organised an Exhibition on Bio Science under the Topic “Health and Hygiene to create awareness among staff and students. This was done under the able guidance of Senior Biology Teacher Mr Zakaria.
Charts were exhibited related to various diseases that are caused by Micro Organisms. Students were seen explaining the measures that can be taken for preventing these diseases. IX IG students made a tree of Kingdom Animalia and exhibited in the Health Exhibition.
Students as well as all the staff visited the exhibition in the Bio Lab and praised the student’s creativity.
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet