- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Registrations for Admission
- Dates of Aptitude Tests
- No Objection Letter
- Aptitude Test Procedures
- Aptitude Test Procedures: Class XI (ISC)
- Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Students Admission Terms & Conditions
- Rules Governing Admission
- Rules Governing Withdrawal
- School Uniform & List of Articles
- Application for New Admissions
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
Field Trip to Birla Planetarium
As part of ISA British Council Project students of 9th, 10th IGCSE and 10th ICSE went to a field trip with the teacher in-charges Mr Zakaria and Mrs Sudha on 21st April 2014 to Birla Planetarium and Science Museum. The main objective was to interview the Director of Birla Planetarium on Space research.
The Trip was successful because of the Director Mr B. G Sidharth an experienced, intellectual who was patient enough to spend his valuable time with our students, clarifying their doubts and motivating them to become technical research scholars.
Mr B.G. Sidharth giving an introduction speech to the students of Abhyasa
Students clarifying their doubts with the Director of Birla Planetarium Mr B. G Sidharth.
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet