- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Registrations for Admission
- Dates of Aptitude Tests
- No Objection Letter
- Aptitude Test Procedures
- Aptitude Test Procedures: Class XI (ISC)
- Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Students Admission Terms & Conditions
- Rules Governing Admission
- Rules Governing Withdrawal
- School Uniform & List of Articles
- Application for New Admissions
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
Recognition and Rewards
In principal, abhyasa encourages co – operation in area of academics and competition in the area of co – curricular activities. However the highest academic achievers in each cklass and the school as a whole are rewarded at the end of every academic year.
The council does not encourages school to rank pupils, and recommends that they be graded. The reason for this is that children should not be extremely compititive on the basis of norm referencing, but should rather challenge themselves to higher achievement.
Gold Medals are instituted by our chief patron sri rangadas kalletla in memory of his parents smt & sri ramaswamy kalletla
- Sri Kalletla Ramaswamy Memorial Gold medal to be given to the topprr at the class X – ICSE Examination.
- Smt. Kalletla Balanarasamba memorial gold medal to be given to the class XLL – ISC examination
- Smt. Sudam manikyaamba memorial gold medal for the topper at the ICSE / ISC examination instituted by Smt. Padmavati kalletla in found memory of her mother.
- "Smt & sri. Potluri laxmi narasimha murthy, Saraswathi Puraskar" - two medals instituted by Smt & Sri P.L.N Murthy to be given to the Toppers in Class X and xLL at ICSE & ISC Examination.
Children's Day honours: An arry of prizes and certificates are given to students, class wise – in each of the activities mentioned under personality development apart from games, sports, arts, etc. since most students excel in one field or the other, more than 75% of the students in the school. Receive one prize or the other – in the valedictory function conducted on the last working day of the academic year. The small student strength in each class and the school as a whole – facilitates unique motivation and individual recognition
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet