- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Registrations for Admission
- Dates of Aptitude Tests
- No Objection Letter
- Aptitude Test Procedures
- Aptitude Test Procedures: Class XI (ISC)
- Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Students Admission Terms & Conditions
- Rules Governing Admission
- Rules Governing Withdrawal
- School Uniform & List of Articles
- Application for New Admissions
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
CHILDREN’S DAY REPORT
On each day of our lives, we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. Abhyasa always believes in this concept and this time too, it was a bang from the teachers who performed excellent to entertain the kids on the 17th of November.
Not disturbing the academic sessions, the programme was planned in the evening hours. Teachers conducted a mock yet an ideal assembly showcasing for the students. The cultural programme started with a warm welcome to the students by Mrs.Murthy, Principal In charge. It was a traditional welcome, where rose petals were showered and tilak was offered to the students.
The program started with a classical dance. The teachers then performed hilarious comedy show. The program ended with the speech and announcement of batch name of Class IX as “Anokya”. To top it all at the end there were games conducted for students like Brinjal Game, Bursting balloons followed by a dinner along with campfire, which added colours to the show.
Below are the glimpses of the Celebration:
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet