- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Registrations for Admission
- Dates of Aptitude Tests
- No Objection Letter
- Aptitude Test Procedures
- Aptitude Test Procedures: Class XI (ISC)
- Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Students Admission Terms & Conditions
- Rules Governing Admission
- Rules Governing Withdrawal
- School Uniform & List of Articles
- Application for New Admissions
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
An Evening with Dr. B. V. Pattabhiram
Dr. B. V. Pattabhiram is a Post Graduate in Psychology, Philosophy, a PG Diploma holder in Guidance and Counselling, and Ph.D. from Osmania University (Yoga & Hypnotism - A Pragmatic Approach). He is also the Governing Body Member of Abhyasa.
Dr. Pattabhiram interacted with the Board going students of class X and XII and spoke about how to deal with examination stress and to be successful in their studies. He suggested making a list of all the questions and doubts to ask and get them clarified. He advised students to stop late hour’s study and to preferably study during early hours i.e.‘Bramha Muhurtam’. He told students to develop right brain thinking over left brain thinking and to develop self-confidence and concentration by sitting in Vajrasan.
He also spoke about how to think like a winner and develop a positive mental attitude. He said that Fear is our own creation and it is important for students to inculcate control over 6 C’s – Cellphones, Chatting, Cable TV, Cinema, Cyber Friendship & Cricket Betting.
At the end of the session Mr. Vinaayaka Kalleetla, CEO & Founder Director of Abhyasa felicitated Dr. Pattabhiram.
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet