- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Registrations for Admission
- Dates of Aptitude Tests
- No Objection Letter
- Aptitude Test Procedures
- Aptitude Test Procedures: Class XI (ISC)
- Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Students Admission Terms & Conditions
- Rules Governing Admission
- Rules Governing Withdrawal
- School Uniform & List of Articles
- Application for New Admissions
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
- 1996:- Abhyasa’s journey towards shaping the leaders for tomorrow commences with 36 students on 21.06.1996
- 1997:- The first issue of school magazine ‘Akshaya’ was unveiled by eminent professor of mass communication-Prof. S. Bashiruddin.
- 1998:- Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi inspects Abhyasa.
- 1999:- Abhyasa is affiliated to the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi.
- 2000:- 1) Director and Founder Principal is awarded with the Millennium Award – Eminent Citizen by Lions Club, Hyderabad Region, for offering Global Quality Education at an affordable cost.
2) First batch of class X, 21 students appeared for the public exam conducted by the Council for ICSE. 100% pass percentage was achieved.
- 2001:- Abhyasa hosts all India Inter School Frank Anthony Memorial Debate Competition.
- 2002:- Abhyasa has been adjudged the ‘Best performing school in Commercial Studies’ – in the whole country, as per the ‘Aptitude and Achievement Test 2001’ – conducted jointly by the institute of Psychological & Educational Measurement, Allahabad & The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi.
- 2003:- 1) Abhyasa commences Class XI and enters the exclusive club of ISC schools in India offering Sciences and Commerce streams.
2) Abhyasa was chosen by the Jagadguru Shankaracharya of Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham, Kanchipuram for its ‘Innovative & Creative techniques in classroom teaching’ and presented a ‘National Award’ and ‘Gold Medal’ at the National Center for Research and Development in Education, Science and Technology, Mumbai.
- 2004:- 1) Director & Founder Principal is awarded the ‘Rashtriya Ekta Award’ at New Delhi, for his outstanding services in National integration through Abhyasa school on the occasion of Rashtriya Ektha Diwas commemorating the birth anniversary of Late Prime Minister Sri Rajiv Gandhi.
2) Abhyasa has found a place among the top ten schools of Hyderabad and is adjudged the Eighth Best School of Hyderabad and also ranked the Fourth Best ICSE School in Hyderabad, as per the Indian Express Survey.
3) Abhyasa participates in the International Young Mathematics Convention at Lucknow – Junior Team wins Bronze medal out of 44 national teams & 30 International Teams.
- 2005:- Abhyasa in its pursuit of “Perfection through Practice” introduces Total Quality Management across all departments.
- 2006:- First batch of Abhyasa students participate in the Global Young Leaders Conference held at Washington DC and United Nations, New York.
- 2007:- 1) Abhyasa gets the Youth Excellence Award for Service presented by the United Nations Youth Assembly at New York for the Rural Service Programmes at Toopran.
2) Abhyasites visit Paris as part of Educational Tour.
- 2008:- 1) Abhyasites attend the Global Young Leaders Conference held at USA and also attend the swearing –in ceremony of Barack Obama, the US President in January 2009.
2) Ms. Mamidoju Chaitanya visits NASA as part of her experiential learning from Abhyasa.
3) Abhyasa bags Silver Medal at the International Young Mathematicians Convention at Lucknow and the Junior Team succeeds to get a second place for the model being presented, “Hallucinogenic Highway”.
- 2009:- 1) Abhyasa hosts the Youth Assembly of India 2009 at Hyderabad to Celebrate Service. 10 youngsters across schools and colleges in India were honored for outstanding services and social entrepreneurship. Mr. N. Kiran Kumar Reddy, Current chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh graced the occasion as Chief Guest.
2) Abhyasa goes international by introducing IGCSE stream of the University of Cambridge and joins the exclusive club of International Cambridge Schools.
3) Abhyasa wins the Young Bull Money Challenge for the Southern Region – Abhyasa is awarded as the Best school in offering education on Financial Literacy, by Young Bull Education Society, Mumbai.
4) Abhyasa sponsors RYLA (Rotary Youth Leadership Awards programme on the campus at Toopran.
- 2010:- 2010:- 1) Director & Founder Principal is awarded with the Youth Icon in the field of Education by Passionate Foundation, Hyderabad, as one of 50 eminent personalities identified in Hyderabad for his quality contribution in the field of education.
2) Abhyasa initiates Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vahini Project in the curriculum in association with Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust and Tata Consultancy Services.
3) Abhyasa participates in the International Festival of Bio- Technology at Lucknow.
4) Abhyasa introduces the international diploma programme in Business from ABE, UK.
5) Ms. Apoorva Ghale (Class XI) wins the Best C.E.O award at the workshop “Budding Entrepreneur” conducted by the India School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad.
- 2011:- 1) Master Sree Mukh (Class X1) wins 2nd Prize at global level in the International Essay Writing competition conducted by World Wildlife Foundation, Malaysia.
2) 11 Heads of Public schools of Singapore visit Abhyasa to study our system of Schooling and Curriculum.
- 2012:- 1) Abhyasites participate in the Harward Model United Nations International Conference held at Hyderabad.
2) Miss. Mridula Kore of class XII and Master D. Sai Ram of Class XI won the Best Speakers Award at the state level in the ICSE schools Frank Anthony memorial – All India inter school debate competition.
3) On the occasion of XI Conference of parties convention of Biological Diversity, held at Hyderabad in October 2012, Abhyasa students bagged 8 Medals in competitions related to environment and Bio Diversity.
- 2013:- 1) Abhyasa International School has been voted as the “Second Best Residential School in Andhra Pradesh” in an All India Survey conducted in 18 cities in July-August 2013, by C fore Market Research Agency, New Delhi.
Abhyasa has been also ranked “14th Best Co-Educational Residential School in India” in the same survey sponsored by Educational World India Magazine, based at Bangalore.
2) Abhyasa has been rated as the Best ICSE School (No. 1) of Hyderabad for the last 3 years consecutively in surveys conducted by the Indian Express Group of Publications, Mumbai.
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet