- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Registrations for Admission
- Dates of Aptitude Tests
- No Objection Letter
- Aptitude Test Procedures
- Aptitude Test Procedures: Class XI (ISC)
- Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Students Admission Terms & Conditions
- Rules Governing Admission
- Rules Governing Withdrawal
- School Uniform & List of Articles
- Application for New Admissions
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
Games & Sports
- 1997:- 7 acres of Land commissioned for Sports Ground for development of Games and Sports in the School.
- 1998:- Master Chetan Ram wins 1st Place in the state Level Yoga Competitions held at Nandya (Kurnool District).
- 1999:- 1) First time participation by Abhyasa students in an interschool sports completion at the sports meet of the ‘Association of ICSE School’. Master Kalyan Chakravarthy of class X wins a gold medal for Shotput.
- 2000:- AP Regional Sports Meet conducted at Palamaneru, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh.
- 2001:- 1) Master Naveen wins 1st prize in 100 mtr. Running & Second Prize in Long Jump.
2) Master Vikhyat Reddy wins Second Prize in shot-put at the sports meet conducted by AP Sports Academy.
3) Master Naveen wins the all round Individual Championship.
- 2002:- AP ICSC School Sports Meet – 2001 held at Visakhapatnam: Ms. B. Swetha wins the following medals I Place – 1500 mts running, I Place – 400 mts running & Master Chetan Bir Singh wins 3rd place in 400 meters run.
- 2003:- AP Regional Sports Meet: Five of our students were selected to represent Andhra Pradesh in the National meet held at Lucknow in Oct’ 2003 Master Jayesh Kariya returned with a bronze in swimming.
- 2004:- AP Regional Sports Meet: Abhyasa carved a niche for itself in the sports arena, by playing host for the AP State Regional ISC & ICSE Sports Meet’ 2003 in which around 50 schools from all over Andhra Pradesh participated. Medals won in Swimming – 7, Discuss Throw -1, Shot Put -1, 5 km walk – 3, 3 km walk – 1 – Jayesh Kariya wins bronze in swimming at the National Level Sports Meet.
- 2005:- AP Regional Sports Meet: Abhyasa wins the following medals in various events – Nitesh Karela Shot-put-Bronze Medal & Discuss Throw – Bronze Medal – T. Shashank – 5 km walk – Gold Medial – Ms. Vijaya Lakshmi – Silver Medal – Sanjay Swamy – 100 mtrs Back Stroke – Gold Medal & 200 mtrs Back Stroke Silver Medal – M. Anand 100 mts. – Butterfly Stroke – Sliver Medial – M. Anand 100 mts. – Breast Stroke – Bronze Medal – Jayesh 100 mts. Free Style – Bronze Medal – jayesh 100 mts. – Butterfly – Bronze Medal – 4 X 100 mts. Relay – Silver Medal – National Sports Meet – Anand Kumar (Class XI) won Bronze Medal in the 4 X 100 mts. Relay in Swimming.
- 2006:- AP Regional Sports Meet: Abhyasa bags 19 medals in various events – National Sports Meet – Ms. Tanvi Dattani becomes winner of the National Basket Ball Team in Junior Category – Master Ajinkya Dawre (Runners UP) in Basket Ball, Master Sanjay Swamy wins the 3rd place in Senior Category along with Master Nikhil Salve.
- 2007:- AP Regional Sports Meet – Abhyasa bags 7 Gold, 5 Silver, 18 Bronze in total 30 Medals. At National Level, Abhyasa wins a Bronze in 3 km walk and a Gold at the National Level Senior Basket Ball Championship, and wins Bronze in the juniors Basket Ball competition. At the State level-AP Chief Minister Cup: Abhyasa bagged 10 out of 10 medals in the Chief Minister’s Cup for Swimming.
- 2008:- AP Regional – Sports Meet: Abhyasa bags the overall championship in the Swimming events gaining 32 medals with 12 Gold, 13 Silver and 7 Bronze – Master G Vashista wins the Individual Championship in Swimming – Basket Ball teams win 12 medals and a shield securing the 3rd position – In Athletics, Abhyasa wins 3 Gold, 3 Gold, 3 Sliver and 4 Bronze medals – in total Abhyasa bags 60 medals – At the National Level competitions, 1 Silver and 2 Bronze medals in Swimming.
- 2009:- AP Regional Sports Meet: Abhyasa bags 3 Gold Medals, 6 Bronze Medals in Senior Category & 2 Silver in Junior Category.
- 2010:- AP Regional – Sports Meet: Abhyasa wins 17 Gold, 10 Sliver and 8 Bronze medals at the Inter School Swimming Competition at held MCH Pool, Secunderabad – Abhyasa wins the Inter School Basket Ball Championship with 12 Gold Medals while the juniors win the runners up in the competitions with 12 Silver Medals – Abhyasa also bags 1 Gold, 7 Silver and 2 Bronze medals in the Athletics Meet-Master Priyank Bharath Shah emerges as the Individual Champion in Swimming.
- 2011:- AP Regional – Sports Meet: Abhyasa wins 11 Gold Medals, 5 Silver Medals, 8 Bronze Medals in Athletics and 16 Gold Medals, 5 Silver Medals and 11 Bronze Medals in Basket Ball & Swimming. Total 82 Medals and also the Overall Championship at the Andhra Pradesh Regional Sports Meet 2011.
- 2012:- AP Regional – Sports Meet: Abhyasa wins 32 Medals at the Medak District Level Athletic Competition (14 Gold, 9 Silver and 9 Bronze Medals) at the Andhra Pradesh ICSC Regional Sports Meet, - Abhyasa wins 10 Gold Medals, 11 Silver and 8 Bronze in Athletics, 12 Gold in Basket Ball, 15 Gold Medals, 13 Silver Medals and 8 Bronze Medals in Swimming – Total Abhyasa bags 77 medals – Master Anil Goud emerges the champion in Swimming at ISC level and Master Hari Krishna wins the individual championship in Athletics.
- 2013:- AP Regional ICSC Sports Meet: Abhyasa wins 11 Gold, 8 Silver Medals & 7 Bronze in Athletics, 12 Gold Medals in Volley Ball, 12 Silver in Circket, and 12 Bronze Medals in Basket Ball & 15 Gold 13 Silver 17 Bronze in Swimming. Total 107 Medals.
- Hyderabad Athletic Association Meet at Gacchibowli:
- Abhyasa Students Bagged 1 Gold 2 Silver 6 Bronze in different categories.
- A Total of 119 medals were bagged by Abhyasa at ASISC Sports Meet for AP & Telangana States, 2014.
- Abhyasa clinched GOLD in Badminton Tournament - Mahaswi and Vamsi Krishna of Class XII have won GOLD in Badminton Doubles event of AP Regional Sports Meet 2014. The event was conducted at Victory Playground, Koti, Hyderabad.
- Abhyasa clinched GOLD in Volleyball event - Abhyasa Senior Boys clinched gold in the Volleyball event of AP & TS regions ICSE/ISC sports meet. Akshit Buggani of class XII was selected as the captain of the National Volleyball Team.
- Abhyasa wins GOLD in Football event - Abhyasa Senior Boys Football Team won gold in the Football event of AP & TS regions ICSE/ISC sports meet.
- Abhyasa clinched the silver medal in Basket Ball - Abhyasa Senior Boys Basketball Team won the silver medal in the senior category of ASISC Sports Meet.
- Abhyasa bags 11 medals in Aquatic event (Girls) - Abhyasa girls swimming team won 11 medals in various categories of the ASISC Sports Meet-2014 conducted at MCH Swimming Pool, Secunderabad. The medals include 1 Gold, 9 Silver & 1 Bronze.
- Abhyasa clinched the Overall Championship in Swimming Event - Abhyasa ISC Boys and ICSE Boys teams have bagged the Overall Championship by winning 9 Gold, 2 Silver & 2 Bronze and 6 Gold & 3 Silver respectively. Ashok Naik of class XII was the top performer with 3 Gold & 1 Silver.
- Abhyasa clinched the Overall Championship & Individual Championship in Athletics Event - Abhyasa ISC bagged the Overall Championship by winning 13 gold, 12 silver & 3 bronze medals respectively in athletics at ASISC, Sports Meet. Kumaraswamy of Class XII has bagged the individual championship at the event whereas Sai Kumar was adjudged as the Fastest Runner in Sports Meet. Kumar Devanand won Gold in 110 meters Hurdles in the National Athletics Event.
- Abhyasa won the Overall championship for the second consecutive year in 2014.
- Sriranga Samanvith Inkollu of class XII Commerce, was declared the “Horlicks Wizkid 2014” which is given to an exceptional student displaying exemplary character and personality at Horlicks Wizkids 2014. He is one among the ten students from India to take part in the competition held by Horlicks Wizkids in Bangalore.
- Abhyasa also won the ‘Most Motivating Placards’ award for its motivating messages.
2014:- ASISC Sports meet for AP & Telangana State, 2014:
Horlicks Wizkid 2014 Champions: Asia’s largest Inter school Competition which is one of the most prestigious event in which over 6000 participants from over 60 Top Schools participate once in a year.
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet