- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Registrations for Admission
- Dates of Aptitude Tests
- No Objection Letter
- Aptitude Test Procedures
- Aptitude Test Procedures: Class XI (ISC)
- Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Students Admission Terms & Conditions
- Rules Governing Admission
- Rules Governing Withdrawal
- School Uniform & List of Articles
- Application for New Admissions
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
HANDS THAT HELP ARE HOLIER THAN THE LIPS THAT PRAY
Social Responsibility has always been a very important concept for Abhyasa. Abhyasa has always been displaying this since its conception. Abhyasa ever believes the “LOVE ALL AND SERVE ALL” concept which was given by Bhagawan Sree Satya Sai Baba. Respected Principal had taken up a decision in this regard to add another feather to Abhyasa’s crown – offering Free Education to the poor and needy from Class 1.
On 01.08.2011, Mr.Vinayak Kalletla, had formally started the classes for the poor, needy and deserved students from Toopran. A separate class room was allotted with good infrastructure for the students in the class. Applications were invited from the locals and they were screened and the eligible was granted permission into 1st class. An experienced and qualified teacher was recruited by the school for educating the students. No student need to pay any fee to the institution. All the students will also be served free lunch at the school.
Mrs.Murthy, In-charge Principal, praised the efforts of the Principal for his Social Responsibility. All the students were advised to learn such values from Abhyasa and implement the same when they grow up and become professionals.
Let us see some glimpses of the event...
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet