- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Registrations for Admission
- Dates of Aptitude Tests
- No Objection Letter
- Aptitude Test Procedures
- Aptitude Test Procedures: Class XI (ISC)
- Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Students Admission Terms & Conditions
- Rules Governing Admission
- Rules Governing Withdrawal
- School Uniform & List of Articles
- Application for New Admissions
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
- "Satyajit of Vidya Vahini Visits Abhyasa"
- "HMUN India - Session VI 2016"
- "Tharun Bhascker Dhaassyam Visits Abhyasa"
- "Food Fest for Parents"
- "70th Independence Day Celebrations"
- "Blood Donation Camp"
- "Drawing & Painting Competition Event Of AP & Telangana Regional Events 2016"
- "Abhyasa 20th Birthday Celebrations"
- "International Yoga Day 2016"
- "Aikyatha Youth Unity Fest 2016"
- "The Economic Times: Best School Brand of 2016 "
- "Teacher's Workshop"
- "Summer Excursion 2016"
- "Graduation and Farewell Ceremony – 2016"
- "Science Fest-2016 (The Projects Fair)"
- "9th SOF International Mathematics Olympiad"
- "THE ART AND CRAFT EXHIBITION – 2016"
- "SOF National Science Olympiad"
- 3rd Parent's Visit will be on 18th September 2016 from 9:00 AM onwards instead of 11th September 2016.
- Abhyasa Recognized as "The Best School Brand 2016" by The Economic Times in June 2016.
- Abhyasa Declared: "The Best Residential School of Hyderabad" - Times of India Survey - September 2015.
- Admission to Abhyasa is based purely on Merit and the School does not accept any donations nor recommendations.
Please do not encourage any such claims even if it is a School Official.
- Abhyasa scores HATTRICK by bagging Overall Championship at Hyderabad Horlicks Wizkid Competition 2015. It’s the 7th time in 10 years!!!
- Abhyasa has been successfully awarded with the British Council International School Award for the period 2014-17.
- Abhyasa International School has been voted as the “Second Best Residential School in Andhra Pradesh” in an All India Survey
conducted in 18 cities in July-August 2013, by C fore Market Research Agency, New Delhi.
- Abhyasa has been also ranked “14th Best Co-Educational Residential School in India” in the same survey sponsored by
Educational World India Magazine, based at Bangalore.
- Abhyasa has also been rated as the Best ICSE School (No. 1) of Hyderabad for the last 3 years consecutively in surveys conducted
by the Indian Express Group of Publications, Mumbai.
- Limited vacancies in all classes for the Academic Year 2016-17. Contact - 91000 92222
- Air Conditioned Dormitories with individual cubicles for students who pay NRI Fees.
- "ICSE - 10th Grade 2016 Results : 100% Distinctions for all 62 Students with Topper Sankalp
@ 96% - Class Aggregate Average : 80%"
- "ISC - 12th Grade 2016 Results : 100% First Class Pass for all 40 Students with Topper Tarakeshwar
@ 93% - Class Aggregate Average : 75%"
International CurriculumA High-End International Curriculum in IGCSE
(Cambridge University - United Kingdom) for the Up-market and Overseas Students that prepares Students for Higher Education abroad.
Indian CurriculumA Mid-Range priced ICSE Curriculum
(Class X) and ISC (Class XII) that ensures
All-round Development and Academic Excellence – while preparing students
for Life and Higher Education.
Free SchoolA Completely Free-Day-School Curriculum for the under-privileged & disadvantaged children around Toopran Village that prepares Students with Employability Skills, Communication skills and Life skills up to Grade 10.
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet