- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Registrations for Admission
- Dates of Aptitude Tests
- No Objection Letter
- Aptitude Test Procedures
- Aptitude Test Procedures: Class XI (ISC)
- Syllabus for Aptitude Test
- Students Admission Terms & Conditions
- Rules Governing Admission
- Rules Governing Withdrawal
- School Uniform & List of Articles
- Application for New Admissions
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
- "Founders' Day Celebration 2015"
- "Abhyasa celebrated Annual Sports Day 2015Abhyasa Claim Overall Championship In AP & Telangana Regional Sports Meet 2015"
- "Abhyasa celebrated Annual Sports Day 2015"
- "Aalapana - The Music Fest 2015"
- "69th Independence Day Celebrations at Abhyasa"
- "HMUN India 2015"
- "Greener Abhyasa-2015"
- "Free Medical Camp 2015"
- "Abhyasa Times - July 2015"
- "Abhyasa Scores Hattrick in Horlicks Wizkids Competition 2015"
- "Aikhyata - Youth Unity Festival 2015"
- "Abhyasa Celebrates its 19th Birthday"
- Abhyasa scores HATTRICK by bagging Overall Championship at Hyderabad Horlicks Wizkid Competition 2015. It’s the 7th time in 10 years!!!
- Abhyasa has been successfully awarded with the British Council International School Award for the period 2014-17.
- Abhyasa International School has been voted as the “Second Best Residential School in Andhra Pradesh” in an All India Survey
conducted in 18 cities in July-August 2013, by C fore Market Research Agency, New Delhi.
- Abhyasa has been also ranked “14th Best Co-Educational Residential School in India” in the same survey sponsored by
Educational World India Magazine, based at Bangalore.
- Abhyasa has also been rated as the Best ICSE School (No. 1) of Hyderabad for the last 3 years consecutively in surveys conducted
by the Indian Express Group of Publications, Mumbai.
- First Aptitude Test for new students for Academic Year 2016-17 will be conducted on Sunday, 14th February 2016
- Air Conditioned Dormitories with individual cubicles for students who pay NRI Fees.
- "Class X- ICSE – 2015 Results: Topper is VAMSHI KRISHNA BUDDA 93% - Overall Aggregate is
74% and 58 students passed in First Division."
- "Class XII – ISC – 2015 Results: KONDAVEETI SRI NIKHIL 90 %, Overall Aggregate is 72%."
International CurriculumA High-End International Curriculum in IGCSE
(Cambridge University - United Kingdom) for the Up-market and Overseas Students that prepares Students for Higher Education abroad.
Indian CurriculumA Mid-Range priced ICSE Curriculum
(Class X) and ISC (Class XII) that ensures
All-round Development and Academic Excellence – while preparing students
for Life and Higher Education.
Free SchoolA Completely Free-Day-School Curriculum for the under-privileged & disadvantaged children around Toopran Village that prepares Students with Employability Skills, Communication skills and Life skills up to Grade 10.
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet