- About Us
- Testimonials on Abhyasa
- Physical Activities & Objective
- Intellectual Activities & Objectives
- Artistic Activities & Objectives
- Social Activities & Objectives
- Spiritual Activities & Objectives
- Academic Curriculum
- Academic Year Calendar
- Student Life
- Fee Structure
- Contact Us
- "Hemanth Utsav 2015 - A Spectacular Extravaganza"
- "New Year Celebrations at Abhyasa 2015"
- "Abhyasa Students Visit to Orphanage & Old Age Home 2014"
- "Alumni inspire the students to follow their dreams 2014"
- "Abhyasa Celebrates Christmas 2014"
- "Aikhyata - Youth Unity Festival 2014"
- "Adventurous Picnic On 15th August 2014 By Abhyasites"
- "68th Independence Day Celebration"
- "Abhyasa won the Horlicks Wizkid Overall Championship 2014."
- "Parents Picnic & Commerce Fest 2014."
- "Bhagwan Shri Sathya Sai Baba’s Jayanti Celebrations 23rd, Nov 2014."
- "Samanvith wins Horlicks Wizkids South Asia Finals 2014."
- "Abhyasa Hosted Toopran Mandal Youth Games On 21st & 22nd Nov 2014."
- "Aalapana - The Music Fest 2014"
- "Abhyasa Organized Free Medical Camp On 16th Nov 2014 At Toopran"
- "Guru Divas 2014"
- "IGCSE (Cambridge University, United Kingdom) Class 10 Result at Abhyasa. "
- Abhyasa has been successfully awarded with the British Council International School Award for the period 2014-17.
- Abhyasa International School has been voted as the “Second Best Residential School in Andhra Pradesh” in an All India Survey
conducted in 18 cities in July-August 2013, by C fore Market Research Agency, New Delhi.
- Abhyasa has been also ranked “14th Best Co-Educational Residential School in India” in the same survey sponsored by
Educational World India Magazine, based at Bangalore.
- Abhyasa has also been rated as the Best ICSE School (No. 1) of Hyderabad for the last 3 years consecutively in surveys conducted
by the Indian Express Group of Publications, Mumbai.
- First Admission Test for New Students will be conducted on Sunday, the 15th February 2015 from 9AM onwards.
- 2nd Admission Test for New Students will be conducted on Sunday, 26th April 2015 from 9AM onwards.
- New Air Conditioned Dormitories with individual Cubicles for IGCSE students.
- "Abhyasa has once again achieved 100% results in the November 2014 IGCSE Examinations conducted by
Cambridge University, United Kingdom. Hearty Congratulations !!!"
- "Class X ICSE - 2014 Results: Topper Vishal Are 94% - Overall Class Aggregate 73% - All 60 students passed in First Division."
International CurriculumA High-End International Curriculum in IGCSE
(Cambridge University - United Kingdom) for the Up-market and Overseas Students that prepares Students for Higher Education abroad.
Indian CurriculumA Mid-Range priced ICSE Curriculum
(Class X) and ISC (Class XII) that ensures
All-round Development and Academic Excellence – while preparing students
for Life and Higher Education.
Free SchoolA Completely Free-Day-School Curriculum for the under-privileged & disadvantaged children around Toopran Village that prepares Students with Employability Skills, Communication skills and Life skills up to Grade 10.
Copyright © Abhyasa Residential School - All Rights Reserved.
Designed By BitraNet